Thursday 21 March 2013

Houghton House






 Dress - Amptill Antiques Emporium
Necklace - Susan Chaplain for Asos
Shoes - River Island
Coat - Zara
Fur Stole - H&M

So where am I? I'm at Houghton House in Amptill, just down the road from the Antiques Emporium actually! It used to be a huge and beautiful hunting lodge back in the 17th Century, that was until the owner died and the building was bought and dismantled. Its such a shame because what remains is so beautiful, the original house would have been outstanding. I thought that I would wear my new white dress, as a simple outfit, hopefully allowing my surroundings to stand out. I do love the simplicity of this dress, with its clean pleats and neat collar embroidery. I hope you love it too!

...Love Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment