Thursday 14 March 2013

Week-a-gram! Week 2


1. Becky with a Jam Donut Sundae mmmmm
2. My new Skull Necklace!
3.Chocolate fondant dessert, melt in the middle goodness! (can you tell I like dessert?)
4. Me int mirror!
5. My lego key rings being naughty
6. AN INCREDIBLY CUTE FACE
7. Ate sooooo much at TGI Fridays, mmm shrimp
8. My boyfriend came home from 6 weeks away with the RAF!
9. Me at work in my work dressing gown haha! Yes they let me wear it haha

Soooo this week has been a good one! My boyfriend, Dan, came home from being on a posting with his squadron in the RAF. He was away form 6 weeks, and although that doesn't sound long at all, god it felt long!!! Was sooo good him coming home again. I went to his base to meet him and he strolled up all tanned and in his camp gear. FIT haha! Soo yeah obviously before he came home I was clearly just stuffing my face with dessert according to instagram! How have your weeks been?


...Love Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment