Monday 25 March 2013

Electric Blue

Hello all!

So what did I buy at the Most Marvellous place to shop in my last post?? Well the first one, of course, was this beautiful, vintage handbag.
It is electric blue suede and has quite a lovely long shoulder strap which lets the bag sit happily at my hip. I am in love with it at the moment and keep wearing it with a monochrome outfit to gift it a lift. Its such a great highlight colour. For £7 in most marvellous, it had to be mine!

My next purchase was from a charity shop in Northampton, a long gold chain necklace with a large amber pendant, set in an elaborate gold casing.
Now Grace had bought me a beautiful amber bracelet for Christmas (which I must show you!) and since then I have loved the stone and its colour. So when I saw this necklace I simply had to have it, and it was only £1.99, boom.
 The amber colour of the necklace really pops against the blue suede, nice.
Now this purchase wasn’t from the charity shops in Northampton, but I ordered it from online when I got home. It is a lovely lacey electric blue dress from Miss Selfridge. As I said, loving the colour! I was planning on wearing it with the blue bag to an upcoming wedding! So when it arrived and fitted beautifully I was over the moon! Plus I got it on a discount so instead of paying £39 for it, I got it for £26 including delivery. Pretty happy with that! Im thinking of teaming it with nude heels and a nude belt. What do you think?

I hope you have enjoyed viewing my recent purchases and have had an amazing weekend.

…Love Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment