Tuesday 5 March 2013

Week-a-gram!

My week in pictures from instagram

1. An amazing sweater that I really want my friend Mark to own (most sarcastic man in the world)
2. My friend Becky wearing her owl snuggy!
3. Me in my little vintage dressy
4.My amazing sunday bacon roll...
5. So many goodies, I'm gonna be a fatty!
6. Sexy painted nails Barry M style
7. Grace sporting a stylish and pug-fugly charity shop blazer!
8. My slutty hen do outfit...
9. The outfit I wore to work this week


Hope you guys have all had a fab week. Mine has been work, work, and more work! Then at the weekend me and Grace went up to Northampton charity shop shopping and to see my friends Joey and Jamie. We got up to lots of mischief and took many sexy pics, hope to post them soon! 


... Love Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment