Monday 6 May 2013

Just a typical Saturday!


Hi guys!
I have been naughty and not posted for a while! Just thought I'd gently get you back into the swing of things with a post on just a typical Saturday in my world.
When my boyfriend isn't around, the first thing I want to do is go vintage or charity shop shopping (mainly because he dislikes it!!!) The closest and funnest place to go at the moment is Hitchin, a small market town near where I live. My friend Grace lives there which makes it even more tempting! So me and Grace and my sister Aimee all met up and first off we visited a new vintage/antique store which has popped up recently. It is quite near to the market but I am not sure of the name.  It stocks tonnes of antique furniture (which I vow to have in my very own house one day!), some vintage clothing and antiquey nicknacks.

I didn't end up buying anything in the vintage shop this time (usually I do!) but Grace bought a cute heart necklace and a furry black stole! I'm wearing it in the next photo! We then had a short lunch break in Cafe Rouge, which was amazing. My favourite thing to order is a Croque Monsieur mmmmm! Now the first photo is actually me outside a sexy looking Bistro! But hey it looked good with this photo of me in Cafe Rouge...
Nearby to the previously mentioned Bistro, is a quaint little bookshop which Grace and Aimee absolutely love!! I like it cos I can get some cute vintage books on sewing or 1940's film stars or something. They literally have everything! I love the backdrop that the books create, so higgledy piggledy and colourful.
It was such a beautiful day that we all decided to have a walk in the woods near Grace's house. Now this is not always included in a typical day due to the weather, but on such a day as this it was necessary! Grace got some super cute photos of me looking rather happy in my outfit!
Chiffon Sleeveless Shirt - H&M
Lace Skirt - H&M
Leather Jacket - Borrowed from Aimee!
Robot Necklace - Matalan
Heart Print Tights - Missguided
Bowler Hat - Borrowed from Grace
White Handbag - Charity Shop

Hoping that you like my outfit from my day out! Tis a bit monochrome for the sunny weather but I really wanted to style up my new heart print tights from Missguided. I actually love them! And when I was wearing them out I heard a little girl say to her mum as I passed "mummy that girl has hearts on her legs" it was adorable! I hope you have enjoyed my typical day out in Hitchin and the buff pictures taken! They illustrate my day perfectly :)

...Love Lozwold xxx


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos lovely - you're looking so radiant!xx

    Blog | Cocochic

    PS! Right now I'm giving away a Daniel Wellington watch of your choice to one lucky reader! It's my biggest giveaway yet so please feel free to check it out: Click here to view the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete