Friday 10 May 2013

Hexton Manor

My friend Charlotte came to visit this weekend! After a great day out in London on Saturday, we decided to take a trip to Hexton Manor for an alternative wedding fair that we saw advertised. The fair was quite small but there were some really interesting stalls and businesses taking part. They were all really eclectic and had some great alternative ideas to that of a traditional fair. After looking around the stalls and speaking with a few of the businesses, we decided to take a walk around the Manor itself. It was beautiful and a great place to get married, it has beautiful scenic gardens with some lovely places for some wedding photos to take place. We decided to use these to take some outfit shots, and generally just mess around....
 I am wearing:

Blue Floral Maxi Dress - a perk of working for a clothing design company!
Grey jersey cardigan - F&F at Tesco!
Nude Shoes - River Island
Blue Bag - Most Marvellous
Yep so I got this dress for free because its a design sample from my work... sorry guys! I love it so so much though and wanted you to see it! Just shows that the supermarkets don't buy the best samples from us because it costs them too much! It was a size 12 but I took it in at the sides and how its perfect. Its lovely and light, soft material and the colour is just so amazingly blue. Just pops out at you!

I had a great day with Charlotte, Aimee and Grace, hanging out like crazy people as usual! I shot a sort of mini photo shoot of Charlotte before we went out too which I will post up here soon! She looks so amazing but doesn't believe me when I tell her she's beautiful! Anyway, until next time guys!

... Love Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment