Friday 26 April 2013

Aspirations of Photography


Hi everyone!

As you guys know, I love taking photos (as well as posing for them!) I have always loved photography since studying it alongside fashion in college, but I had never considered it as something I could do as a career. Since my friend Grace starting taking up wedding photography, she has always encouraged me to come along and assist her so she could get different camera angles throughout the day. I love it. I have never felt so elated trying to capture details, emotions and expressions throughout the day. I'm starting to think this is something that I could really dedicate myself to.

I am also beginning to organise mini photo shoots, just to practise and build up my skills. Luckily my friends don't mind being my subjects! I love the editing process of photography possibly just as much as taking the photos. I find it very therapeutic, going through and choosing the best, taking away a blemish here and there, or enhancing the colour. I work with Photoshop and Illustrator everyday at work which helps greatly!

So guys, here are a few of the photos that I have taken with my own camera during some of the weddings I have attended and some cute photo shoots I've held. I hope you like them and please let me know what you think!

Obviously I still have a long way to go! But I would really love to gain some more experience and knowledge and hopefully get better and better :) All photos taken with my Canon 550D and edited by me! Yay! 

...Love Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment