Thursday 23 May 2013

Chloe and James' Wedding

 My friends Chloe and James Wagstaff (or as I like to call them, The Waggy's) got married way back on the 29th March! I haven't been able to post anything before then due to them being on their honeymoon and not wanting to leak any of their photos before they'd had a chance to see them! They already had a wedding photographer but after seeing some of my photos (and me being a guest anyway!), they asked me to take some sneaky shots of them throughout the day. Sooo, these are a few of what I ended up with :) Yes I know they aren't the best quality as they came out really grainy, but I know it was because I had my iso too high boohoo! Since then I have learned so much more! I really like some of the moments I've captured, I just need to work on the quality of the image now!

And just so you know what I wore on the day...

 Blue Lace Dress - Miss Selfridge

Nude Shoes - River Island
Blue Necklace - New Look
Blue Bag - Most Marvellous
Nude Belt - New Look

The first photo is of me and my boyfriend taken by someone else, so not great quality! Doesn't Dan look dapper though! I even asked him to match me with his tie colour which looks awesome. The second is just me in my room to show you in better resolution. I loved this dress so much when I saw it in store, but it was quite expensive at £39. So when there was a flash sale and I found an extra 10% off code online, I had to order it! I got it for £26 in the end :) Very happy! As I love this colour I already had some blue accessories to throw in, and some nude heels and belt so as not to overdo it!

Hope you guys like my photos and my wedding outfit! I can't wait to attend the next!

...Love Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment