Tuesday 26 February 2013

Sunshine Snow








Yellow Coat - Charity Shop
Black vest - H&M
Navy Dragonfly Skirt - ASOS
Furry Stole - H&M
Satchel Bag - Charity Shop
Necklace - Charity Shop
Hat - Accessorize
Shoes - Debanhams Red Herring

It had been a snowy, snowy few days recently, so once it had quite finished, I decided to venture out in the brightest thing I could find! This coat brightens up any outfit, and I think I'm a little in love with it! I decided to keep it simple underneath with tones of navy and black, then adding in touches of gold with my necklace, shoes and bag clasps. The coat unfortunately has a round neck with no collar, which I am not usually a fan of, so I have added on a sort of fake collar with my faux fur stole. It always seems to give an outfit a bit of a vintage touch. I wore this around town all day and I got quite a lot of glances for wearing such a bold colour.

...Lozwold xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment